The Butte-Silver Bow Chamber of Commerce is striving to become the focal point for our Butte community through advocacy and action. The Chamber is focused to create success for and the growth of area businesses. The vision is to create a prosperous business community by empowering the businesses to be pro-active, make an investment in the community, become knowledgeable and involved in all areas of community issues, and to use the talents and resources to build a stronger community and enhance the quality of life in Butte. Our ability to retain our sense of community and our loyalty to our community are our strongest assets. Working together we can maintain those traditions we love and have come to cherish while improving the economic vitality and quality of life through prosperity and growth. We invite our local community members and businesses to join the “Winning Team,” Team Butte, to ensure a bright and strong economic future for Butte.
View Butte’s Untapped Winter Destination
Montana Tech is the solution. Find your solution today.
The Business After Hours Program
One of the chamber’s most highly anticipated and well-attended monthly events. This event is held from 5:00-6:30pm on a Wednesday evening. The Business After Hours program serves two purposes. The event allows the host to showcase its business, services, and facilities to the business community and it offers chamber investors the chance to meet one another and network in a casual and relaxed atmosphere.
The following provisions and guidelines have been established to assist in the positive outcome of the Business After Hours program.
• The host must be a current chamber investor in good standing
• The chamber will market the Business After Hours event in our Get Connected, a weekly newsletter, and on the chamber’s social media pages.
• The host will provide the chamber with their logo and background information to be used in promotional materials.
• The chamber will provide blank name tags for the event. The host will provide a check-in area at the event.
• If the host wishes to send out additional invitations, the host is responsible for the design of the invitations, which must include the chamber’s logo and contact information.
• The chamber staff should have access to the event space fifteen minutes prior to the event for set up.
• It is recommended that the host provide two or more door prizes attendance is generally increased with the expectation of drawings.
• The host should provide an area for collection of business cards for the drawing.
• The event should reflect the host’s personality and style. Feel free to display any promotional materials or items for attendees. This can include emotional give-aways.
• A chamber representative will welcome the crowd and begin introductions and announcements at approximately 5:45 p.m. The host will designate a spokesperson to present a two-minute overview for the business during the announcements.
• It is very important to have enough food and beverages to last through the event. Finger foods and hors d’oeuvres are recommended. Suggested beverages include beer, wine, soft drinks, and water. The chamber does ask that you utilize fellow chamber investors which can be found on the chamber’s online Annual Report’s Membership Directory for catering.
• Cost for the Event is a $350 Hosting Fee
To host a Business After Hours, please complete the information in the Business After Hours request form here.
About Butte – “The Richest Hill on Earth”
The Richest Hill on Earth, built from its’ bustling mining days, Butte has progressed through times of change and yet maintained its sense of community. “Our Lady of the Rockies,” a 90 foot statue sitting atop the Continental Divide at 8,510 ft., overlooks Butte and exemplifies a “can do” attitude that has achieved our city an All-American status. The Mining City not only offers countless hours of historic mining exploration but also caters to the outdoor enthusiast. If it can be done in the great outdoors, Butte, and its surrounding area can serve as your playground. Its’ pinpoint location allows for un-congested access to any of your destinations in the great “Treasure State.” Butte, a community with a rich, storied past and an ever promising future where our people are the most valuable resource. We are “The Richest Hill On Earth.”