About the Chamber
The Butte-Silver Bow Chamber of Commerce is an integral part of the community, offering business and economic support, travel and visitor information and resources. Our vision represents the commitment we have to the community to be the best organization to meet the growing needs.
- Continue to be an integral part of Team Butte for the promotion of economic development.
- Continue to be an advocate for our diverse member businesses through leadership in the areas of social, civic, health, and business issues.
- Become the voice for the common goals in our business community.
- Become the source of information for our community.
- Calling the Chamber, a business or individual should be referred to the proper resource they are seeking.
- Provide educational forums for the business community.
- Help in the implementation of the Butte Silver-Bow Business Plan.
- Actively involve the Convention & Visitor’s Bureau with The Butte Civic Center and other convention centers and arenas to help promote events to our area.
- Help in the implementation of a community event coordinator, not affiliated with the Chamber, through which all events would be planned and coordinated.
- Address the work/labor force issues in our community and help to develop programs to address needed areas.
- Help to form a cohesive bond between the community as a whole and Montana Tech. Work in close relation with the Chamber’s Retail Committee to increase retail sales in Butte.
- Continue being actively involved with community enhancement through the “Clean-Up, Green-Up” campaign.
- Continue website development and the use of modern technology.
- Enhance the investment in our community by increasing the Chamber’s membership base.
Butte-Silver Bow Chamber of Commerce Executive Director
Stephanie Sorini has been an active business owner, community member and involved with the Butte Chamber for well over a decade. She has served on the Chamber Board as well as now leading the Chamber as the Executive Director. In addition to managing all Chamber Business, she personally oversees the Marketing and Membership Services of the chamber as well. Stephanie serves on multiple boards in the community and has a seat at the table with several community partnerships that involve recruitment and fundraising for key businesses and projects in Butte. Stephanie wears her love for Butte on her sleeve and will contribute anything she can to the success of Butte!
Butte Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors 2022-2023
Bank of Butte
Newland & Company Accountants
World Museum of Mining
Butte Country Club
* Dana Bunney
* Dr. Les Cook
Chancellor, Montana Technological University
* William Daily
Mother Lode Theatre
BSB Chief Executive
* Neil Gibson
Sportsman Lodge & RV Park
Superintendent, Butte School District #1
Montana Dept. of Transportation
* Jason Manning
Express Employment Professionals
State Farm Insurance
Jr. Butte Central
* Maria Pochervina
Executive Director CVB/TBID
BSB Council of Commissioners
St. James Healthcare
Montana Tech Athletic Director
Triple S Building Center
Montana Manufacturing Center
Director, Butte Local Development Co.
* Dorea Wilmoth
Dr. Shawna Yates
CMO Southwest Community Health Center
* Executive Board of Directors