About the Chamber
The Butte-Silver Bow Chamber of Commerce is an integral part of the community, offering business and economic support, travel and visitor information and resources. Our vision represents the commitment we have to the community to be the best organization to meet the growing needs.
- Continue to be an integral part of Team Butte for the promotion of economic development.
- Continue to be an advocate for our diverse member businesses through leadership in the areas of social, civic, health, and business issues.
- Become the voice for the common goals in our business community.
- Become the source of information for our community.
- Calling the Chamber, a business or individual should be referred to the proper resource they are seeking.
- Provide educational forums for the business community.
- Help in the implementation of the Butte Silver-Bow Business Plan.
- Actively involve the Convention & Visitor’s Bureau with The Butte Civic Center and other convention centers and arenas to help promote events to our area.
- Help in the implementation of a community event coordinator, not affiliated with the Chamber, through which all events would be planned and coordinated.
- Address the work/labor force issues in our community and help to develop programs to address needed areas.
- Help to form a cohesive bond between the community as a whole and Montana Tech. Work in close relation with the Chamber’s Retail Committee to increase retail sales in Butte.
- Continue being actively involved with community enhancement through the “Clean-Up, Green-Up” campaign.
- Continue website development and the use of modern technology.
- Enhance the investment in our community by increasing the Chamber’s membership base.
Butte-Silver Bow Chamber of Commerce Executive Director
Director of Marketing and Membership Services
Stephanie Sorini has been active with the Butte-Silver Bow Chamber, serving six years on the board of directors and prior to being named the executive director, was the director of marketing and membership services. She at one time owned and operated a children’s clothing store in Uptown Butte called Munchkins. She is very active in the Butte community and recently took ownership of the Butte 100 mountain bike race entity, which attracts hundreds of racers to the area each July.
Butte Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors 2018-2019
Jenean Salle Kujawa
Newland and Company-Accountants
Montana Tech – Chancellor
Butte GM Auto
OMG Mongolian Grill
St. James Healthcare
Port of Montana
Gibson, Neil *****
MacKenzie River Pizza and Pub
EXECUTIVE BOARD MEMBERS *****
Butte’s Mile High Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Kia
Johnston, Mark *****
Bank of Butte
Butte School District #1 -Superintendent
Manning, Jason *****
Express Employment Professionals
Coldwell Banker Markovich Real Estate
BSB Council of Commissioners –Chairmen
First Citizens Bank
Human Resources Council District XII
Montana Tech –Athletic Director
Triple S Building Center
Butte Local Development Corporation
Wilmoth, Dorea *****
Comfort Inn and Suites